[obol] Re: Painted Bunting, Canary, Coincidence?

  • From: Brandon Green <brandon.green18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:08:45 -0700

I never said anything about people crossing the border with birds, so I
have no idea where you got that from.

People from Italy didn't bring suitcases full of pasta with them to Ellis
Island in the early 1900s, yet the number of quality Italian restaurants in
New York City still increased exponentially.

-Brandon