[obol] Older BIRDING, American Birds, NAB available for adoption

  • From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Portland Area Birds <portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:53:16 -0700

Before I recycle or take them to Goodwill, is anyone interested in older bird
magazines? NOT complete sets.

BIRDING Magazine:  mostly from the early 2000's but also a few from the 1990's
to 2007.

AMERICAN BIRDS/Audubon Field Notes, NAB (various names for the same magazine):
Many -- from the early 1970's to a few years ago.

Please let me know if you have any interest or suggestions of who might want
them.

Shawneen Finnegan
shawneenfinnegan at gmail.com