[obol] Re: OBA membership renewals, correction

  • From: "Pamela Johnston" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:29:10 -0800

Dear obol readers, current or potential members of Oregon Birding Association, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls:

Use the current website to find all kinds of useful information: http://www.orbirds.org

and the link that Mary Anne supplied to the membership form: http://www.orbirds.org/OBAmembership.pdf

Thanks for supporting obol and the other resources of OBA, including field trips and our annual meeting, this year at The Dalles!

Pamela Johnston
-----Original Message----- From: Mary Anne Sohlstrom
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:58 AM
To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ADV: [obol] Fw: OBA membership renewals

To follow up on Alan's reminder - for a complete membership form with
membership level options, visit the OBA website at www.oregonbirds.org
(membership form is at: http://www.orbirds.org/OBAmembership.pdf).  Spend a
little time on our website - it is loaded with information.

Also, please consider joining or renewing your membership at a higher level
of support, perhaps as a Sustaining Member.

Our thanks to all of our members - your continuing support is always
appreciated!

Mary Anne Sohlstrom
OBA Treasurer

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Contreras
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:42 AM
To: OBOL
Subject: [obol] OBA membership renewals

Anne Heyerly asked me to post on her behalf that Oregon Birding Association
memberships need to be renewed by March 10 if you want the glorious
full-color spring issue, which includes 2012 highlights.

New members are always welcome, too.

Send $30 to OBA, box 10373, Eugene OR 97440.

2012 photo contest winners will be announced later today. They get
complimentary renewal.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx