[obol] OBA Annual Conference Plus Pelagic Trip.

  • From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 13:37:54 -0700

We continue to get queries daily regarding whether it is still possible to
register for the Oregon Birding Association Annual Meeting in Bandon on
September 26-28 or for the special pelagic trip connected to it. The answer to
both is yes as we still have plenty of room to accommodate more. Registration
forms are available at the OBA website
http://orbirds.org/2014annualmeeting.html and need to be mailed in. You do not
need to be an OBA member to participate in the conference, field trips or
special deep water pelagic trip.

Harv Schubothe
Bandon