[obol] Re: Major Greater White-fronted Goose flight happening

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>, David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:14:07 -0700

I went upstairs for a short nap this afternoon because I wasn't feeling
well. When I found myself counting geese instead of sheep, I closed the
windows to quiet the noise, but quickly realized the non-stop sound of
geese flying overhead was much more relaxing than silence.

--
Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon