[obol] Linn Co - Foster Reservoir scoters

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:41:20 -0700

I guess scoters were migrating in groups of three this week as there were 3
SURF SCOTERS this evening at Foster Reservoir.  Only had about 20 minutes
before it was too dark to see.

Other 'good' birds for me were...
1 Bonaparte's Gull
1 Clark's Grebe
6 Horned Grebe

There was a Greater Scaup with Lessers and. 4 Cinnamon Teal at the Brownsville
sewage ponds.

Good birding,
Russ Namitz
Medford