[obol] Lincoln City Birding

  • From: "Tom Crabtree" <tc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'OBOL Oregon Birders Online'" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:02:50 -0800

I birded the 51st Street walkway in the Taft district of Lincoln City again
yesterday afternoon.  The large number of Yellow-rumped Warblers continued
with 1/3 to ½ the birds being “Myrtles.”  I didn’t see the leucistic bird
again (of course, because I had my camera with me).  They were joined by an
adult male YELLOW WARBLER, 2 PALM WARBLERS, a BAND-TAILED PIGEON, 3 SPOTTED
TOWHEES, my first EURO-TRASH DOVE for Lincoln County and a small flock of
WHITE-FRONTED GEESE in the fog above me.  This morning there is no fog and
I’ll report anything new I find.

Tom Crabtree