[obol] JoCo RED-THROATED PIPIT photos

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rv <rv-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:37:51 -0700

I said "probable" this morning because at 730am it was dark and raining and I
could not see the white "braces" on the back.  Everything else looked good.
However, as the morning progressed and the light became better, they became
evident.
https://picasaweb.google.com/113581614565937060167/JosephineCountyRareBirds#6072490915978773186
Other good birds in Josephine County were as follows.
LAKE SELMAC (AM)36 Western Grebe  (Norm Barrett reported 50 by the afternoon)1
Clark's Grebe3 Horned Grebe1 Bonaparte's Gull
COPELAND PONDS (PM)5 Long-billed Dowitcher2 Dunlin16 Western Grebe1 Clark's
Grebe
PROVOLT POND (PM)1 American Bittern (heard only)
Good birding,Russ NamitzMedford