[obol] Jackson Co - Surf Scoter

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:48:02 -0700

This morning Norm Barrett, Jim Livaudais and I birded the Medco A access to
Lost Creek Reservoir in Jackson County.   We saw a female SURF SCOTER there.
There was a sizeable AMERICAN PIPIT flock and about a dozen COMMON LOONS.
Good birding,Russ NamitzMedford

---

"Rogue Valley Birds" group.

to rv-birds+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.