[obol] Re: Inca Dove report on ebird

  • From: Forrest English <forrest.english@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barbara Combs <bcombs232@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:23:58 -0700

Again, just to clarify...

All ebird reports make it "into the record". No editor removes anything
from the record. If you saw it, you saw it, it's there in your ebird life
list and no one can take that away from you.

All reports go into the database, editors merely attempt to put a little
polish on the data used to generate bar charts and maps. Any researcher
will still be able to see all the data submitted.

P.S. I think Barbara's theory is a likely one.

--
Forrest English