[obol] Re: I (apparently) just picked up a new life bird...

  • From: "Tom Crabtree" <tc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <celata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'OBOL'" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'swalalahos'" <swalalahos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Sharnelle Fee'" <director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 21:59:35 -0800

Oh goodie, that Crested Myna I saw in the parking lot at a McDonald's in
Vancouver is once again countable.  Anyone have a time machine and want to go
back to Miami in the 60s so we can get Blue-gray Tanager (not to mention
Passenger Pigeon, Ivory-billed Woodpecker and Labrador Duck)?

Tom Crabtree, Bend