[obol] Re: Hunting at Tualatin wildlife refuge

  • From: Michael Medina <802redwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:40:59 -0700

I used to live on a property that abutted the refuge, near the junkyard.
There was a lot of illegal hunting there in the early 2000s.  Well there
was at least a lot of shooting and some of it with what I understood to be
illegally modified guns too.  I think a lot of the work they did there
since then (observation areas, etc.) did a lot to remedy it at least in
that area.

I guess that's not very bird related, but I don't think anyone's getting
offended yet either :D

Michael Medina
​