[obol] Re: Harris's Sparrows continue near Vale

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dick Musser <mussermcevoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:17:19 -0800

My impression is that Harris's Sparrow is a "rare but regular" in the Snake
River lowlands.  Two in one place is pretty good.  You might check the nearby
Idaho CBC records online and see what they get.  Those are at:

http://www.audubon.org/conservation/science/christmas-bird-count

.
.
Alan Contreras