[obol] Re: Gulls

  • From: "Mary Anne Sohlstrom" <masohlstrom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:01:01 -0700

Oh, heavens no!  I have simply adapted it to read:

1. Big UGLY whitish gulls
2. Big UGLY brownish gulls
3. Pretty little gulls

And I continue my life-long crusade to simply “Lump Larids”!  How easy can it
be?  Think on how many fewer pages there would be in every field guide.  I’m
all about saving the planet and our precious trees in favor of simplified gull
ID.

Off to the coast in a few weeks so I can ignore more gulls.....

Sohlstrom