[obol] Great Gray Owl / Jasper

  • From: Bruce Newhouse <newhouse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 12:40:41 -0800

Greetings!

A friend reports intermittent visits from a Great Gray Owl on his property over the last couple of weeks. (I have seen the photos: no mistaking it.) The general location is NE of Jasper, or about 5 miles ESE of the E end of Springfield. The elevation is about 1100 feet. This site is within 3 or so air miles from another GGOW wintering location on another friend's property that occurred several years ago for 2 consecutive winters. The owner gave permission to me to report, but requested that I be vague with locational information.

Bruce Newhouse in Eugene

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol