[obol] Re: Fwd: Seabird at mouth of Deschutes River

  • From: "Tom Crabtree" <tc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <suzantmurphy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:32:22 -0800

Suzy,

You are right it is best to report on possibilities.  I don’t think most or
even many people assumed you were texting while driving any more than we assume
that every message on OBOL is composed in that fashion.  You were the
unfortunate victim of someone who jumped to an erroneous conclusion.  Keep the
reports coming and go catch up on your sleep.

Tom