[obol] Fwd: Oregon Beached Risso's Dolphins & Beached Blue-footed Boobies in Oct.-Nov. 2013--a Connection? [Doubtful Connection]--2nd try

  • From: Range Bayer <range.bayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 20:39:45 -0800

Hi,

I tried posting the following update to my posting, but it was not
posted to OBOL and was sent to the Moderator because

">> Post to list obol
Post submitted to moderator for reason: Overquoting: 249 lines quoted
in a block (150 max allowed):

I removed my original posting, so hopefully this message will go
through.  If so, see my earlier posting about this subject.

Cheers,

Range Bayer