[obol] Finley NWR birds today (including Brant)

  • From: Isaac Denzer <bartailedgodwit@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: corvallis-birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MidValley Birds <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 20:07:19 -0700

Hi all,

Kai and Ben Frueh and I birded FNWR this afternoon. Here are the highlights; 2 W Grebes at Cabell Marsh (a good bird in Benton county anywhere away from the Philomath SP), a Slate-colored Junco at the HQ, 6 Cinnamon Teal at McFadden Marsh and a one Brant and one Greater White-fronted Goose at McFadden along w/a flock of 4500 Cackling Geese. Pics and details on eBird.

  Good birding!

   Isaac

PS We also had about 20 Cliff Swalows and 3 Barn Swallows.

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol
Contact moderator: obol-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx