[obol] Re: Fernhill Wetlands construction

  • From: Marlowe Kissinger <rosebudgurl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kgsdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kgsdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxx>, obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:27:47 -0700

Is there a map that shows what is open and what is closed. I just go there I'm
not sure what the areas are called. I'll have to go through withdrawal, that's
my favorite place to go.

      Thanks,  Marlowe
From: kgsdesigns@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [obol] Fernhill Wetlands construction
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:43:24 -0700

Hello, Due to construction, the trail around
the three ponds will be closed from May 2 until October 31. Access will remain
open to the parking area, picnic shelter, rest rooms, Water Garden and
Dabbler's Marsh trails. Signage will be up soon.
Thank you,
Kara GreerActivities CoordinatorFriends of Fernhill
Wetlandsfriendsoffernhillwetlands@gmail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/thefriendsoffernhillwetlandshttp://fernhillnts.org