[obol] Fern Ridge Clay-colored Sparrow Photos

  • From: John Sullivan <oropendolas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 18:34:19 -0400 (EDT)

I posted a few pics of the Clay-colored Sparrow that Barry McKenzie, Luke
Ferrenburg and I saw at Fern Ridge this morning. It was near the Royal Avenue
parking area in the first couple trees along Royal at the edge of the burn area.

The buffy wash across the breast doesn't show up in the photos like it did in
person, and I didn't get a good photo of the white central crown stripe...
Photos are here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=638340019518966&set=pcb.638340289518939&type=1&theater

John Sullivan
Springfield, OR