[obol] Feb 21 Pelagic -- space available

  • From: Tim Shelmerdine <tim.spanish.guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:47:04 -0800

Greetings, all.
The 8 hour Oregon Pelagic Tours Winter Seabirds trip out of Newport that
was originally scheduled for February 7th, was rescheduled for next
Saturday, February 21st. We have confirmed this trip with the charter
office, and conditions permitting, will be on the ocean between 7:30am and
3:30pm.  As of right now, we still have a few spots available. Cost is $140
per person. Please go to our website, www.oregonpelagictours.com for more
information.
Tim,