[obol] FW: [PortlandAreaBirds] Marbled Godwit at Jackson Bottom

  • From: "Leslie Meserve" <lesliemeserve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 14:31:58 -0700

From: portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Halpern
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:21 PM
To: portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PortlandAreaBirds] Marbled Godwit at Jackson Bottom

Leslie Meserve, Michael Screen, and I saw a Marbled Godwit,at Jackson Bottom
today, Sunday May 26th, at about noon. We had excellent views and watched it
feeding for 15 minutes in the same spot. I am including a link to a
satellite view of exactly where we observed the bird.

http://www.stevenrhalpern.com/location-marbled-godwit.jpg

Portland Area Birds has a web interface that allows you to post,