[obol] FW: Please post to Obol Digest this week

  • From: "Hawes, Susan" <Susan.Hawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:10:47 -0700

Hi there,

If you have room, would you post the following announcement (listed below under
my signature) in this week's Digests, please? The training is this Friday.

I greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!
Susan

Susan Hawes
Stewardship Coordinator | City Nature East
Portland Parks & Recreation
8931 SE Flavel
Portland, OR 97266
503-823-6131 (office)