[obol] Re: Egrets at Delta Ponds

  • From: Priscilla Nam Hari Kaur <priscillanhk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elliot.mcintire@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:30:05 -0700

To which I would like to add, at one point, three of the Green Herons
were almost on a line going away from us, two on upturned logs in the water
and one on the far bank, while at the same time a male Wood Duck was
on one of the logs and both a Great Blue Heron and a Great Egret
were nearly side by side just behind the two greenies and woodie.
With all four of these species perched so very near each other
- it was quite a show!

Priscilla Sokolowski