[obol] Do you have a favorite source for bird boxes?

  • From: roger freeman <carrotguy55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 16:23:19 -0700

I have made a range of bird boxes and know they are pretty readily
available from a host of places, as well as all sorts of plans on line.
 But ... I would be interested in some specific places others have found to
get well constructed, appropriately designed and affordable bird boxes.
Do you have a favorite source for bird houses, or do you make your own and
have a favorite design?

Thanks,
Roger Freeman
Silverton, OR