[obol] Re: Curry Manx Shearwater; Newport Long-tailed Duck; Elegant Terns in 4 counties

  • From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:40:58 -0700

I'd like to second (or third) LInda and Jay's comments.  Super convention
that I almost didn't attend.  I didn't sign up until late, then got to
thinking - what might I miss if I DON'T attend.  Sure glad I did - NINE
'Lifer's' and 14 'year' birds is what I'd have missed IF I hadn't
attended.  Plus, I'd have missed getting to meet many of the great birders
whose names I've seen on OBOL but had never met.

Happy Birder in Hillsboro,
Nels