[obol] Correction to part, Malheur county birds, Marbled Godwit etc

  • From: jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 'obol' <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 20:15:45 -0700

I made a mistake in this note, corrected in part of my note below, because some birds were in Harney county. I have a lot to learn......... Judy

Beebe Reservoirs along Hwy 20, W E S T of Juntura, are in HARNEY county. But yesterday it was swarming with Forster's Terns, Black Terns, Common Nighthawks, many ducks and swallows.

Judy Meredith, jmeredit@xxxxxxxxxxx
POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol
OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol