[obol] Come take a good look at Douglas County with the OBA

  • From: "Pamela Johnston" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 18:44:40 -0700

In one month, Oregon Birding Association will hold its Annual Meeting at
Sutherlin. While it’s true that it includes a business meeting for all members
of the organization, the main event is our namesake, BIRDING. This will be on
the weekend of June 5, 6, and 7.

To join in on our field trips, you need not be a member, or an Oregonian, but
it’s essential to have an interest in birds. We have a great lineup of trips
radiating from Sutherlin, where you can get good looks at the birds of that
unique part of the state, led by people who take a real interest in them.

There will be talks on the Condor in Oregon by Susan Haig, and on the birds of
the oak savannah of Southern Oregon by Bob Altman. This is a chance to learn
more about birds of Oregon, past, present, and future.

To see all the possibilities, and to register to join us there, go to
www.orbirds.org and click on one of the options for reading the detailed
information and printing the registration form.

We’d love to see you there,

Pamela Johnston
president, OBA