[obol] Coast migration today 5-2

  • From: Daniel Farrar <jdanielfarrar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:26:28 -0700

In addition to Brant and Gulls it was the first day I have seen good
numbers of WHIMBREL.  Last week there were a few, but today had several
large groups, one of which had a RED KNOT.   That was in Douglas county
near the Oregon Dunes Overlook trail.

VAUX'S SWIFT were suddenly very obvious yesterday (5-1) in Florence, my FOY.

Daniel Farrar
Dunes City, Oregon
jdanielfarrar@xxxxxxxxx