[obol] Re: Clay-colored plus more

  • From: "Karen Smith" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kksmith113@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "kathyfrans@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kathyfrans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:11:47 -0800

I went there looking for the CCS also but it was late in afternoon and clouding
over and too dark to see well so missed the sparrows but did see and even get a
picture of two Western Meadowlarks so you were hearing the real thing.  Their
color was really bright.  There were lots of birds so I will go back in better
light

Karen Smith
Hillsboro

Sent from my iPad