[obol] Clatsop Snowy Owls - NO

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:15:28 -0700

After missing the Common Eider on Saturday after Tim found it, I had
obligations in Seaside.  I tried to view the reported wintering Snowy Owls at
parking lot C at Fort Stevens on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning without
success.  It seems they may have migrated out.
I did, however, add American Kestrel to my Clatsop County list, so there's
that. :)

Good birding,Russ NamitzMedford, OR