[obol] Christmas Bird Count Schedule for Oregon

  • From: "Don Albright" <donalbri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:42:59 -0700

Hi All,

I'm putting together the schedule of Christmas Bird Counts for the upcoming
count season. Sorry most of the dates aren't yet submitted to the OBA's
website:  I'm trying to get all the contact info details pinned down and
confirmed before I post it.  It will all be ready to post soon though.

Below is the count schedule as it currently stands, with only four counts left
to add to the schedule.  If anyone wants contact info for any of the counts
before I get a chance to get it posted on the website, just send me an email
and let me know.

This year we have three brand new counts:  Lincoln City, Yamhill Valley
(McMinnville/Sheridan area), and Gilliam County.

Thanks,

Don Albright
donalbri@xxxxxxxxxxxx

114th Christmas Bird Count Schedule for Oregon:

Saturday, December 14
Baker County--Salisbury
Bend
Florence
Grants Pass
John Day
Klamath Falls
Medford
Roseburg-Sutherlin
Salem
Tillamook Bay

Sunday, December 15
Columbia Estuary
Coos Bay
Lincoln City
Lyle, WA
Sisters
Union County

Monday, December 16
Oakridge

Tuesday, December 17
Summer Lake

Wednesday, December 18
Gilliam County
Hart Mountain
Madras

Friday, December 20
Antone

Saturday, December 21
Baker County--Baker Valley
Corvallis
Forest Grove

Sunday, December 22
Illinois Valley
Sauvie Island
Wallowa County

Thursday, December 26
Brownsville

Friday, December 27
Dallas

Saturday, December 28
Antelope
Columbia Hills-Klickitat Valley, WA

Sunday, December 29
Eugene
Hood River
Utopia
Wahkiakum, WA

Tuesday, December 31
Prineville

Wednesday, January 1
Cowlitz-Columbia

Thursday, January 2
Tygh Valley
Yamhill Valley

Saturday, January 4
Ashland
Coquille Valley
Portland
Santiam Pass
Umatilla County

Sunday, January 5
Airlie-Albany
Port Orford
Redmond
Tule Lake, CA
Yaquina Bay

Still to schedule:
Burns-Hines
P-Ranch (Frenchglen)
Silverton
Upper Nestucca (My fault it's not scheduled yet.  Will be either Dec. 16 or 17)