[obol] Chestnut-sided Warbler AND Northern Mockingbird

  • From: Andrew Mattingly <amattingly82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 10:44:18 -0700

After successfully finding the Chestnut-sided Warbler at Ft. Stevens, we
drove out to the jetty and found the usual stuff. On the drive back we saw
something unusual cross the road.

After a bit of searching we found that it was a NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD

Not sure if this will be as easy to relocate as the warbler, but we saw it
in between parking lot A and parking lot B. It was investigating the trees,
and the road, on both sides of the street.

Andrew Mattingly
Astoria/Ilwaco
amattingly82@xxxxxxxxx