[obol] Camp Polk GRAY CATBIRD

  • From: Stephen Shunk <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: COBOL <cobol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:02:52 -0700

All,
Today I found a singing GRAY CATBIRD, and possibly a second bird, at the
south end of Camp Polk Meadow Preserve, in the area sometimes referred to
as Pond Springs. The bird was singing spontaneously, and it may be nesting
in the area, so please do not use any playback to draw it out.

Catbird has nested in Bend in the past, and this is the second time I have
had one in this same area of Camp Polk Meadow. This spot is just a few
miles NE of Sisters on Camp Polk Road.

Stephen Shunk
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
541-408-1753