[obol] Camassia Natural Area in Full Bloom

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:49:50 -0700

If you enjoy watching colorful birds singing on territory in an area thick
with blooming native plants, then you should visit Camassia Natural Area in
West Linn this week. It is one of my favorite birding patches this time of
year. The sight and sound of neotropical migrants staking-out their
territories against the backdrop of the spectacular annual bloom cannot, in
my opinion, be beat in the Portland Metropolitan Area.

http://www.jack-n-jill.net/blog/2014/4/Camassia_a_favorite_local_patch

--
Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

I bird because it helps me make sense of the world . . .