[obol] Re: [COBOL] Deschutes River Woods Blue Jay

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tom Crabtree <tc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:18:28 -0700

Thanks Tom!

That was just a wild guess from my end (the old "with two dots you can
always fit a line" theory) but it starts to make more sense with your
research into the NW Idaho & Eastern Washington lists.

I wanted to add a note of caution to what I sent earlier, just to avoid
unfortunate incidents:

If you hear raucous calls that don't sound like the usual corvids coming
from your neighbors' backyard, it's good to keep in mind that it could
just be your neighbors out partying in their hot tub (or whatever ...
folks who live in meth country can fill in the blanks). But after that,
it's good to think about True-Blue Jays.

Happy birding,
Joel