[obol] Re: Broughton Beach Pacific Loon, Hayden Island - 12 Nov

  • From: Beverly Hallberg <mapsout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:58:36 -0800 (PST)

The Pacific Loon was still there this morning, the 14th, around 10:45.
 Another birder and I saw it clearly through my scope from the River Patrol
dock looking west out beyond the next structure (piling or dock or
something). So it was not seen from Broughton Beach but farther west.  The
usual grebe species were also present.

Beverly