[obol] Bayocean Spit Hearing

  • From: Marg <mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:48:59 -0700

The Bayocean Spit Hearing is November 13 ,7PM second floor of the Tillamook County Courthouse- Attendance is encouraged even

for those not planning to testify
Request is for a recreational campground,marina, cycling,equestrian staging area,gardens, and research station.
Applicant is Bay Ocean LLC  which has 163 page document now.
You can write a letter to:    Sarah Absher Senior Planner
Tillamook County Department of Community Development
                                               1510-B Third Street
                                                Tillamook, OR 97141
I have a couple pages of information which I will forward to anyone wishing it. Cape Meares Community is fighting this with an
organized group but needs the help from everyone.  Please come.
Marg Tweelinckx   mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx