[obol] Re: Bald Eagle Surprise! - Goose Elbows

  • From: Lillian <lillian.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pat Truhn <pat.truhn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 18:49:22 -0800

A goose does make more sense, since the geese sitting there do not seem
disturbed... I have looked at the photo over and over. I did notice the
"elbows" of whatever it is are pointing forward. Earlier in the day I was at
Baskett Slough and I took a photo of some geese flying, their "elbows" seem to
point forward in the direction of flight.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11594253@N02/16253483259/

I believe the bird in question is flying toward the camera.

Lillian