[obol] Ankeny NWR 50th Celebration, Nov 1st 9am-1pm

  • From: Molly Monroe <monroemolly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mid-valley-nature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mid-valley-nature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:58:07 -0700

My apologies, this looked much different on my end prior to clicking send.
Here's the correct link for the event (and flyer) on the Ankeny Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1566040500296077/

Hope to see you all at Ankeny NWR for a fun day on the 1st!
Molly~

_( '<
/ ) )
//"
 I love to see anything that implies a simpler mode of life and a greater
nearness to the earth.

                - Henry David Thoreau