[obol] American Widgeon with extra white on the wings - more photos posted

  • From: Lillian <lillian.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Freelist <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:53:21 -0800

Hello OBOL,

There are 4 more views of the unusual wigeon posted on Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11594253@N02/16549910211/in/set-72157648810779146/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11594253@N02/16551603395/in/album-72157648810779146/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11594253@N02/16551603395/in/album-72157648810779146/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11594253@N02/16551601425/in/album-72157648810779146/

This must be a fairly common variation in markings for this species since there
wasn't much response to my first photo... but I still found him to be an
interesting little bird.

I hope you all get a chance to get out on this beautiful winter/spring day...

Good luck finding lots of interesting birds!
Lillian