[obol] Re: ADV: Re: PUFI movement

  • From: <5hats@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:02:42 -0700

My experience with Purple Finch at Thornton Creek. Lincoln County is similar to what most people have reported, with a few exceptions. It is a common breeding species here which regularly shows up in mid-March and leaves around mid- September, But it does occasionally (that is, like once every three of four years) put in an appearance in winter.

Darrel