[obol] 22 Photos of Backyard Birds

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:39:00 -0700

I was under the weather the last couple of days so I set up my camera &
tripod in our family room and photographed birds through the window while I
watched T.V.
They land in the limbs near my feeders.  Steller's Jay, Black-headed
Grosbeaks, American Goldfinch feeding Fledgling, House Finch feeding
Fledgling, Brown-headed cowbird, Red-breasted & White-breasted Nuthatches,
Black-capped and Chestnut-backed Chickadees, Downy Woodpecker, Pine
Siskin and more.  Click on link below for photos.  Happy Birding, Jim
Leonard.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108302360004365615395/albums/5883168563712816977?authkey=CP3Ht9nimML-xwE