[obe-members] Messages from Cheryl Grant

  • From: "Dan Perrett" <promotions@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 17:31:45 -0800

Hey OBE'rs

I have a Dufferin Air Hockey table for sale if anyone is interested for
their kids for Xmas. Great fun for all ages.

It is in great condition and I can hold on to it till Christmas for you if
you want.

Asking 125.00 -Let me know if there is any interest.

ALSO

Just a quick reminder for anyone that is able to help us out with a door
prize for our Habitat volunteer Xmas party, if you could bring it to
tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks again to all who have contributed thus far. Greatly appreciate your
support

Cheryl Grant

Executive Assistant

Habitat for Humanity, Kelowna

1793 Ross Road, West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 3E7

778-755-4346 ext.106

 <http://www.habitatforhumanitykelowna.ca/> www.habitatforhumanitykelowna.ca

HFHKelowna_Horizontal_Logo