[obe-members] Email Tips & Tricks: Notes from today's presentation

  • From: membership@xxxxxxx
  • To: obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:07:37 -0700

Hello OBE'rs!

Gord emailed me earlier today asking if I had any notes on the presentation I did this morning about email etiquette. I am attaching the presentation outline here, which includes my tips and the explanations of each.

Thank you Gord for asking, and thanks for being a great audience!

See you next week,

Sarah Bauer
Navigator Multimedia Inc.