[obe-members] Re: Blenz Coffee Pottery Class

  • From: Meaghan Meyer <meaghan.meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obe-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 00:16:39 +0000

Sorry everyone for the mass email-

Hi Melissa, 100% interested in coming, is there space so I can bring a friend
too?

Meaghan Meyer | Business Travel Consultant
Flight Centre Business Travel West Kelowna
Unit 34 2475 Dobbin Rd | West Kelowna, BC | V4T 2E9
Phone: 250 768 2506 | Toll Free: 1 855 574 5269
Email: meaghan.meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CPBC #62235   TICO#4671384   OPC#702971