[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Tomorrow night group

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:46:21 -0400

Hi everyone,

It was great serving with most of you at the Egg Drop!  I hope your week has
been focused on Christ and showing His love through the love languages we've
talked about so far.  This week we'll be meeting at my house.

Please read through chapter 6.

Here are the meal (grill out) assignments:

Andy: burgers
Bianca: sausage
Diane: hot dogs
Jim: beans
Maria: buns (hot dog & hamburger)
Sheila: drinks
AJ: cole slaw
Lynne: chips
Sherri: potato salad

Hope to see you all there at 6!
Andy

Prayer list:
Lynne:  skin treatment, relationship with Kyle
Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger
Lindsey: friend Candice, her emotional health
Lindsey: Lesha's marriage softened hearts
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ
Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon, son Zach, daughter Becca
Barbara: full recovery
Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking and spend time with him, patients, step
daughter
Bianca: praise/prayer for God to continue to challenge her in her walk, and
with the ministry work she is investigating
Bianca: friend Nicole in JAX, mom's health
Diane/Sheila: Stephen Ministry training
Diane: Brandi needs a job
Sherri: sister Vicki's health
AJ: maw maw and family (over great grandfather's death)