[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Social Night this Sunday Night

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:12:37 -0400

Tracey has agreed to pass on information to us since they scheduled their meeting at the same time as our group time. They will take anyone and everyone that they can get to help at the egg drop! ;-)

I'll see if we can get something before we meet this Sunday so we can hand it out at dinner.

Thanks for bringing this up!
--Andy

On Mar 26, 2009, at 9:14 PM, Vagfam5@xxxxxx wrote:

Sheila,

Did you happen to see the Oakleaf News letter that said there was a meeting for the volunteers who signed up to help at the Egg Drop? Its on Sunday night, just like our bowling and dinner night....Do you think the meeting is mandatory? Or do you think we can still help at the Egg Drop even if we don't go to the meeting?

Vikki