[oakleafsunjgroup] Project on October 15, 2011

  • From: diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Saturday, Oct 15th OneJesus will be working on this house in Bartow County
as our first mission project! PLEASE let me know if you would be interested in
donating your time or any amount of money to help rebuild this home for a
single mother and her 16 year old daughter. Come help us spread God's Love!!!
On Saturday, we will meeting at Graceland church on Saturday at 7:30 am

Attached are some pictures of the house.

God Bless

Diane