[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:54:25 -0400

-         Dean's friend passed away - Johnny Payton

-         Amy's friend, Denise, that passed away - Denise's family

-         John's Mom's brother passed away. Pray for the family.

-         Deanna Gramling - My friend's daughter, Noelle, has a 6 cm mass on
her ovary along with some other problems. She has been in a lot of pain and
her daily life is affected by it.  She goes back to the doctor next week to
see if this will require surgery.  Please keep her in your prayers.

-         Linda Pickett - Finds a job

-         Michelle Shelton - Surgery

-         Brooke and family

-         Community Makeover

-         Denise and Family

-         Travis and Family

-         Mason family

-         Christie Taylor - illness

-         Lynn - her battle with cancer - Lynn said her cancer is not gone
and that she has decided not to do chemo or radiation but to just have the
lymph-nodes removed as needed.  She said that she is waiting on her
insurance company to hear what they will cover. Update: Lynn went ahead with
radiation.  The results were that her blood work looked great.  She isn't
having to take all the previous meds and only has to have checkups every
couple of months.  It seems that this worked!!!

-         Barbara Newton - Her daughter and grand daughter

-         Lisa & Erin

-         Cindi's Mom - Lillian - Health issues. Update: Lillian has E-coli.

-         Melanie - I have been searching for a part time job and a friend
of mine was just diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. Praise: the prayers
for my friend Robin worked she had surgery for her breast cancer and it went
great hadn't spread to her lymph nodes. Thank you.  Now I have another close
friend, her husband, is going in tomorrow for a five way bypass. Need lots
of prayers thanks. I'm still looking for a part job. Praise: Heart surgery
went well.

-         Praise: Response Team started today!

-         Praise: Coffee Bar has a Compassion Child.

-         Rush

-         Surge

-         Serve Team Members

Thank you all for your prayers. If you have any prayer requests, updates, or
praises please send them to me. Thanks again.

AJ

404-435-9982